The award will be presented to applicants who are recognised for having the best poster presentations, in the area of Advanced Materials & Manufacturing, based on both technical and commercial merit as determined by a panel of judges.
• First Prize $10,000 • Second Prize $5,000 • Third Prize $2,500
In addition to the cash prize, the top 5 applicants will be given assistance to put a pitch together to present to the judges. The top 5 applicants will have the ability to apply for a position on the Innovyz Advanced Materials & Manufacturing program.
• Applications must include a relevance to technology associated with Advanced materials & Manufacturing.
• Must be from an Australian or New Zealand university or college; either currently enrolled, or having recently completed, a graduate or undergraduate qualification, pursuing studies in a related science, technology, engineering, maths or health discipline.
• The poster should include original concepts and innovative ideas and it must include a commercial application for the research.
All staff and students are invited to enter an application via the Innovyz website. Posters are to be submitted by 5.00 pm Friday 27th November 2020, the awards will be presented on Friday the 11th of December.
• The judging panel will include: Innovyz Scientific Committee, members from KCA, and members from the Electronics Industry Development Adelaide.
Confidentiality & Privacy
• Confidentiality of information exchanges will be strictly observed.
• In accordance with the Privacy Act, Innovyz protects the privacy and security of information provided by you. By applying for the prize, you agree to the use of your personal information by Innovyz for purposes related to this awards program and that Innovyz may use this information for internal purposes.